Nov 13, 2009

TESTIMONIALS

Sal: To you and your fabulous staff....Thank you for everything you did for my daughter and her wedding party on October 31st! From opening early, treating us like queens and princesses, feeding us, and transforming all of us into queens and princesses...we will be forever grateful. The hair and makeup were exceptional and lasted well into the night! (Thank heaven) A special thank you goes to Andrea and Michelle who did Kara and myself. It started her "perfect" day on a high note and we never came down off of it. She said she never felt so beautiful and what she looked like was her dream come true. I have to agree but I'm a little biased! You went way over and above board for us and we truly appreciate it. Thank you from all of us and for making all of our dreams come true! Enjoy the pics!


Marlee D'Auizio

1 comment:

  1. Sal makes you feel welcomed the moment you walk in.
    I was impressed by his professional, warm, and caring attitude.
    Sal gave me a great haircut along with useful tips on styling curly hair.
    I would like to thank you Sal for the great experience.
    I look forward to coming back!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete